Saturday, January 18, 2014

Message from Hermana Gurley

I sent Jasmine's MTC companion a little letter thanking her for being such a wonderful first companion for our daughter.  I mentioned that Jas always did very well in her classes and to arrive in the MTC and find herself at the bottom of the class in Spanish, was a new and humbling experience for her.  I just told her we were grateful that Jas had a kind and patient companion who was more than willing to help her with her Spanish.  We were so glad she could focus on her Spanish and not have to worry about companion troubles.

This is the sweet message I got back from Hermana Gurley:


Dear Sister Taylor,
I received your "dear elder" last night! Thank you so much for your incredibly kind words! As to Hermana Taylor's academic prowess- I am well aware! She is our resident Libro de Mormon expert! She is incredibly gifted, and I am just lucky to have been attached to her hip for the past 6 weeks! I wish your family the best!
Con amor,
Hna Gurley

No comments:

Post a Comment